Friday, June 12, 2009

We're Sparkly!

Kyler found the red glitter this morning and decorated the family room and some of his toys. This all happened while I was in the shower. Where did he even find red glitter? I didn't even know we had red glitter! The vacuum came out of the closet and most of it was sucked up. If you come visit just know that you'll find red glitter somewhere on yourself by the time you leave. We will see red glitter all over our house for at least the next year. I've been through this glitter thing before...It has a way of reproducing..

Kyler has now stripped off his clothes no less than 15 times outside in the backyard. The boy goes out the door to play and then decides he wants to fill up the kiddie pool and off come the clothes. If I hear the hose come on I know I'd better run out the door because he is probably already streaking through the backyard and giving the neighbors a show.

I'd rather play in my garden than sit at my desk at work! Just thought I'd share that with you.

I turned my blog into a book this week. I went to Blog2print and purchased a .pdf copy of it for $2.95. They do a really nice book for you too...but it was out of my price range. I'll get it bound at my local Kinko's. This whole blogging thing started as a way for me to scrapbook our lives. I don't have time to do real scrapbooking so a printed version of this blog is the next best thing. At least we will have something to sit and look at. I don't print pictures anymore either. Do you? I need to figure out a good way to store all those digital pictures so they are around if our hard drive crashes. What do you do?

I haven't spent nearly enough time in prayer and bible study this week. I start to pray and the next thing I know I'm making a to-do list or a grocery list. This is a sign that I'm too busy right now and I need to slow down. That is my priority for the next week.

Kobe starts summer school next week and he can't wait! I'm making plans now for the 5 weeks he has off between summer school and when school starts back up in the fall. This is a boy who wants story problems to work on!! He likes a project! It's fun to come up with ideas for him. We'll be taking a couple of weekend trips during that time too.

Oh, we're working on de-junking the house. When I say we, I really mean me! I've cleaned out the storage room and the laundry room is next. I will be sneaking toys out of the house by the light of the moon. You Moms know what I mean. Oh and the fact that I didn't know we had red glitter will give you some indication of how much junk I have to get rid of.

If you're still reading this I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting week you've had! I bought an external hard drive a few months ago to help with photo storage. I'm not sure I recommend it because I still don't organize the digital pictures like I should. Hmmmm, I am supposed to be de-junking too... not working out too well for me lately :) Thanks for the link for Blog2Print. I think that is an awesome idea! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a week end you have had!
    This to will pass ~cherish each and every moment for it goes by way to fast!
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.