Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Journaling...

I journal.

I take my journal with me wherever I go.

I write in it every morning and throughout the day and night.

When I look at my well-worn journal with every page full of my thoughts, prayers, plans, etc. I know I've come a long way since that first empty page.

I found a great resource today on Holy Experience. The post is about Journaling as a Spiritual Discipline: How To Setup and Organize a Journal. There are some great ideas in this post. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, Broderick Elisha here from Revelation Nuggets. Please do drop by my blog every once in a while. I blog God's word in bite size peices. Do let me know if you want to be added unto my blog roll=D

    thank you for you time

    Broderick Elisha
    www.RevelationNuggets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.