Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home of the Red, White and Blue..


Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July. On the 4th we will go see my husband drive a Nascar at the Jeff Gordon Driving School and then return home just in time to do our annual little fireworks show in our backyard. I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend since I'm off work on Friday and the kids don't have summer school!!

Kobe has been asking what the 4th of July means and as I've been explaining it to him I've been reflecting on what a great country we live in and how many opportunities we have here. I'm thankful...

Happy 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to celebrate the fourth! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend -- especially for Daddy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4Th to you too!
    Be safe~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July to you. We will be watching our small town parade tomorrow and just having a good ole time. God Bless the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the race car driving went well. I hear it's an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.