Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This I Know...

I love clean floors. When the floors in my house are clean I feel like the rest of my house is mostly clean.

Most of the time I LOVE being called Mommy. There are days though, that I think I may pull my hair out one by one if I hear Mommy one more time.

I always have with me 2 things: My journal and whatever book I'm reading.

I like different decorating styles: Cottage, Rustic, Americana, Traditional and even some Contemporary Styles. My favorite style is a blend of Cottage and Rustic and I always come back to this when I'm doing something new to my house. I like a comfortable and lived-in look.

I have always known that I am the most happy and at peace when I'm doing something creative. It took me to the age of 38 to know that the creative activity that gives me the most joy is Writing.

I'm glad I've had the experiences (good and bad) that I've had in my life. It has made me who I am. God always has a plan for me.

Being a Mom has been the most joyful AND hardest thing I've ever done. I never would have been prepared for motherhood. It's constantly changing. It's a good thing I'm flexible.

Early mornings on my deck as the sun is rising is Gods gift just for me - I'm sure of it!

If I write down my random thoughts enough times I will figure out what I'm supposed to know.

Marriage is all about compromise and letting go of the little things.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your heart!
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The best advise I know on having a good marriage is not to hold grudges. You need to forget, forgive and move on. As far as decorating goes, I'm kind of mixed up. I like country, cottage and a little retro (especially in my kitchen). I started writing way to late in my life, wish I'd started lots sooner, I love to write.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.