Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Extraordinary Women Conference 2009


Just wanted to share with you that I found out today that I won tickets to the Extraordinary Women Conference in Kansas City that is at the end of the month! There is a great lineup of speakers including Stormie Omartian, Candace Cameron Bure (remember D.J. from Full House?), Michelle McKinney Hammond and Angela Thomas. I've wanted to go to this conference for a couple of years and never have made it there.
I follow the conference on Twitter and saw they were having a giveaway...I knew Twitter was good for something!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this sounds like fun!

    I have a story about DJ- i'll tell ya at another time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is very cool! Sounds like it will be a wonderful conference with lots of good speakers. Don'tcha just love winning things?!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conference sounds great, enjoy yourself. Congrats on the win!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.