Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time Flies...

Dear Friends,

So much to write about and so little time...sigh...I'll fill you in on all the happenings soon. I've got so much to share with you...some photos of our front landscaping project, the progress I'm making in my creative writing class, the kids excitement about Halloween, my Simple Abundance re-awakening (thanks Aunt Amelia)...and some sad and heartbreaking news about my brothers room-mate! So, without even telling you what happened...I would so very much appreciate your prayers for my brother Aaron...I promise to fill you in soon when I have more time to write.

I haven't even had much time to visit all of your blogs and I MISS YOU! I'll be back soon.

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Take care girl, been missing your post. Prayers for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for all the good things. And so sorry for the sad. My best wishes for your brother and his room-mate.

    Please never worry about Blog Land, other than to miss it some. :-) Your Real Life is full, and as it should be. Please never miss a minute of it.

    "Blink your eyes" and the children will be grown and gone. Really. And then, you don't want to regret any time you missed, of their growing. :-)

    Gentle hugs,
    Aunt Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too Jackie! Can't wait to hear all that you've been up to, when you get the time.
    Hugs,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.