Thursday, December 17, 2009

Visiting Bass Pro Shops Santa's Wonderland...

Christmastime wouldn't be complete without the visit to Bass Pro Shops Santa's Wonderland. If you haven't been yet, check out the link to see what you're missing. The boys love it...because... well...Bass Pro Shop is just heaven for most boys...BIG and small. I like it too though...especially at Christmas.


"I really want to like this Big guy...but I'm not totally sure...."

Remote Control Monster Trucks...YES!

The Cool Rock Star Pose!

The Sweet and Innocent Pose! Yeah...Right!
Boys and a HUGE racetrack. You too can take one home for a mere $199.00. As Kyler would say..."No Hank Sue"(no thank you)!

Giant Ceiling Decorations!

"Look at the train, Mom"

My handsome firstborn. Don't forget that he's 9 now!

"Mom, hurry up and take the picture we want snacks...see look behind us"!

9 comments:

  1. What a neat family trip! Love all the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. And how did they keep that snowman froze inside? LOL

    I've been in that Bass Pro many times. Sarah worked there all through college.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweet and innocent pose..I get those at my house too! Innocent indeed!! : )

    Jackie, I love your header photo!

    Be well ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Bug loves Bass Pro Shop and we haven't even been when it's Christmas time! What a fun idea--she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun! When our grandson is a bit older, we may want to take a road trip with him. He'd love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place to visit! Looks like you all had tons of fun. Enjoyed the tour of your house! Very nice decorations. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been there, but it sure looks fun. Great looking boys. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Jackie! From another mom of boys. Blessings to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.