Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 29, 2010

Good Morning!

It's a little hard to plan this menu after all the cooking and eating that took place in the last week...but here goes...be sure to stop by Orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas. 


Monday:  Farmhouse Chicken (I'm using leftover turkey)

Tuesday:  Dinner with Friends (I provide the dessert) Cranberry Crumb Bars

Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork (new recipe), Baked Beans, Salad

Thursday:  Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and leftover pulled pork

Friday:   Taco Night!


Saturday: Baked Buffalo Wings with Veggies and Dip

Sunday:  Baked Chicken Parmesan, Salad and Buttery Bread Machine Rolls


Thanks for stopping by,

Jackie

5 comments:

  1. I was totally going to plan a menu this week, but I am still stuffed from last week so I am going to start next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu has made me hungry! Yum!

    Thanks for your comment today...

    I really love your header - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks great. I would really love your Farmhouse Chicken. Thank you for sharing and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Christmas header! The menu sounds YUMMY! Enjoy your evening spent with friends. Friends are such a blessing!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the header is so pretty! As for this week's menu-yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.