Thursday, December 2, 2010

An Overdue Thank You...


Good morning!

A few weeks ago I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Melissa of From My Somewhat Serious Mind!  Thanks so much Melissa...I'm honored! I encourage you to visit Melissa's blog...you won't be disappointed!  You should also check out her business website...printhis.biz...she prints invitations, digital  cards, etc...very nice!

The rules are that I must share 7 things about myself and pass on the award.  I confess and say that I'm terrible about choosing who should get these awards and so I'm going to pass this on to all my blog friends...you are all very deserving!!

So here goes...

1.  I'm addicted to magazines!!  The print kind...you know the ones that arrive in your mailbox?  I subscribe to several and buy more at the store.  I still enjoy flipping through the pages more than viewing stuff online.

2.  Speaking of magazines...I tear stuff out of them and stick it in a scrapbook...yeah, I know, your teenage daughter probably does that too.

3.  I've had 3 Cranberry Bliss Bars from Starbucks since they came out this holiday season!  Sshhhh!  P.S. if you check the nutrition information at the above website you'll note that they don't have it available online.  I'm quite sure that is because each bar probably has 852 calories and they don't want anyone to know the truth!

4.  I LOVE to bake bread.  Okay, I use a bread machine for the dough, so it's cheating a little I know.  I love how it makes my house smell.

5.  I really want to go on a vacation all by myself!  I'd love to have a hotel room all to myself.  I'd do LOTS of reading, venture out and take lots of photos and do a LOT of journaling.

6.  I'm going to be 42 years old in 28 days!  All those kids I walk by everyday on campus...I'm definitely old enough to be their mother now!

7.  My kitchen has been half painted for approximately 2 months.  It's going to get done before the end of the year...I'm sure of it!

8.  And a bonus...My husband and I went to our high school senior prom together...23 years ago!  We didn't get married though, until 1997 (ten years after our high school graduation). 

I hope you all have a great December 2nd!

Thanks For Stopping By...


Jackie

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Get that kitchen painted! Starbucks will give you just the emph that you need! ;)

    Blessings and favor to you,

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! that was a really nice thank you. You're more than welcome. you deserve the award

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.