Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...

Happy Monday Blog Friends!


I'm joining the OrgJunkie this week and participating in Menu Plan Monday.  For the last several months I have been planning our menus every two weeks.  I do the bulk of our grocery shopping every two weeks,  because that is when I am paid, and I do a quick run in between for bread, milk, etc.  This schedule works well for us.  To help me keep track of our meals, and since I use so many of the other participating blogs to plan my own meals, I've decided to give Menu Plan Mondays a try.  I will only be posting our dinner menus because we're gone during lunch and breakfast at our house is quick (toast, cereal, muffins).  It will be a short week for us because we will be out of town Friday-Sunday so I'm off the hook for those meals.  Here is the plan for this week...



Monday: Broccoli Cheese Soup and Sweet Dinner Rolls
The broccoli cheese soup will be doubled and 1 portion will go in the freezer


Tuesday: Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake with carrots and dip


Wednesday:  Sloppy Joe's (from the freezer), Tater Tots, Corn


Thursday:  Beef Stew with Potato Dumplings (gnocchi)


Friday:  Out of town


Saturday:  Out of town


Sunday:  Out of town until early evening...sandwiches and chips for dinner


Thanks for Stopping By,


Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. I am going to check out the crescent bake...sounds like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crescent bake sounds very interesting.Something my kids would love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to mpm! your menu looks great, and those sweet rolls, may end up on my mp next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beef Stew w/ potato dumplings! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broccoli soup sounds good! I have a bag of broccoli sitting in my fridge! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.