Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcoming Fall To My Home...


Every Leaf Speaks Bliss To Me,
Fluttering From The Autumn Tree
~Emily Bronte


I've been doing some decorating around the house.  While it isn't officially here yet...I'm Welcoming Fall.
I can smell the Pumpkin Spice, Apple and Pumpkin Cheesecake candles burning now.  Here is a peek at what I've been up to...
Little Fall Tree In The Dining Room...


Fall Vignette Above Hutch In Dining Room...
Our Little Scarecrow Witch Friend In The Foyer...(she's been here longer than the kids I suspect...many years)...
Grandma's Old White Cabinet Decorated For Fall...
Inside The Cabinet...

Mmmm...My Favorite Scent...


Jackie

4 comments:

  1. I bet your house smells as "Fall"-y as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, It looks homey. Very cozy. I know what you mean about the candels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love fall!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    :) Janet
    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What color is the yellow called with the country living sign? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.