Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh, For "Pinterest's" Sake...






I mean...REALLY!   Who knew that one little website could take up so much of my time and become so valuable to me because of the amount of information I store there?   I hope Pinterest never goes away.  It's become my personal creativity site.  It's the best use of technology that I've seen in years.  I use it every week for meal planning, recipes, gift ideas, quotes and craft inspiration.  I imagine in the next month or so I will also start looking at the gardening ideas again too.  I'm not quite ready for that though...I'm enjoying all my inside projects right now.


Every time I've looked at Pinterest the last few days it has been full of Valentine ideas.  I've pinned some cute printables, crafts and food.  Yes! Cute food!  Below are some of the ideas I'm thinking about working on in the next few weeks.  I can't do all of them and that's my dilemma.  Not enough time for all the fun projects I want to tackle!  Someday.  You can see these and even more Valentine pins on my board, Oh Valentine! 


 



XOXO!
Jackie

4 comments:

  1. I'm right with you!! Love it! Going to look for your boards now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my invitation today and am not sure how to use it or what they mean by pins. I am looking forward to spending some time on the site tomorrow...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, yet another addiction...I'm going to have to give it a go, I guess! I've only just peeked at it casually because I'm afraid I won't be able to tear myself away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For months I've been hearing people talk about Pinterest. That's ALL they talk about. Well, I finally wandered over, got an invitation, AND I AM HOOKED! There is a WEALTH of information to be found there. I too am looking at Valentines ideas. Sometime I can make the ladies I work with perhaps. Just a little something to brighten their day. I'll head on over to your "boards"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.